ETNOLAND Dalmati is a sustainable historical and cultural site!
We care about our cultural heritage. In cooperation with Croatian Ministry of Culture we preserve Croatian legacy and heritage. Our ethnographical collection is registered as national cultural heritage.
We care about our environment. On site we have a solar plant which produces electricity and we were the first in our county to drive a fully electronic car resulting in helping save fossil fuels and reduce CO2 emissions. Our carbon footprint is neutral, meaning that our carbon output is effectively reduced to zero.
We care about our local community. And we source locally first. For you it is indulging your senses in local delicacies. For our local community it isabout successfully finding ways for our products and services how to reach you. We are very proud that our local Drniš "pršut" has Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) under the EU laws and thus can be produced only in the Drniš region. Because of limited quantity, there aren’t many places where you can eat and buy our Drniš "pršut" - ETNOLAND is one of the few where you can!
We care about excellence. Today being the most awarded cultural and tourist attraction in Croatia, we thrive to be truly good in what matters to us – to put a smile on your face. Our efforts have been recognized by many and until today we have received, among others the following awards:
- 2011. "Zeleni cvijet" award as best tourist attraction in Šibenik-Knin County, awarded by Šibenik-Knin Tourist Board
- 2012. "Zeleni cvijet" award as best tourist attraction in Šibenik-Knin County, awarded by Šibenik-Knin Tourist Board
- 2012. "Zeleni cvijet" award as best tourist attraction in Croatia, awarded by Croatian Ministry of Tourism
- 2013. Gold medal for quality in agrotourism, awarded by United Nations Development Programme
- 2016. "Zlatna boula" award for unique tourist offer, awarded by Šibenik-Knin County Tourist Board
- 2016. "Suncokret ruralnog turizma" special award for interpretation of traditional life awarded by Klub članova Selo (Croatian Association for Tourism and Rural Development "The Village Membership Club”)
- 2016. Collection found in Grandpa’s house registered by Croatian Ministry of Culture as Croatian national cultural heritage
- 2017. "Plaketa za znatni doprinos razvoja turizma na području grada Drniša" award for remarkable contribution to development of tourism awarded by Town of Drniš
- 2017. "Simply the best" award for quality, inovations and creativity in creating tourist offer which promotes traditional values, way of life and customs awarded by UHPA (Association of Croatian Tourist Agencies)